Saturday 17 November 2018

Letter to a soldier by Lilly-Ella


Dear Soldier,
I am writing to thank you for serving us in the country, and the dedication to our great nation.
I feel safe knowing you have fought so hard to save our country and appreciate your bravery helping to protect all of our people. You risked your own lives every day to help make the world a better place so we could all live-in peace.
I can’t imagine what fear went through your minds every single day and the not knowing who was going to survive or die. The horrific things you must have seen upset me greatly. I now have a few questions if you don’t mind.
What did it feel like every day when you had to risk your life for our country? How did you get in contact with your families? Did you get in contact with your families?
On Remembrance Day and every other day, we will remember the fallen soldiers and the surviving soldiers who fought in world war 1.
Yours sincerely,
 Lilly-Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment