Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter - Aaliyah


Dear Jeff Kinney,
I'm writing to you to tell you that I am a very big fan and am trying to get all of your books. I cannot wait until Christmas as I am getting Double down and the Getaway. As I have found out you have published another book called The Meltdown I cannot wait for that book too!
Now I would like to ask you a few questions about your books! What inspired you to start writing The Diary of a Wimpy Kid series?. Are Greg, Manny or Roderick based on anyone you knew or anyone brother you had? Why did you choose the names Greg, Manny, Roderick, Frank and Barb for the main characters? Why do you show all of Greg's thoughts of the future more than you describe it in writing? What inspired you to write the story?
Yours sincerely
     Aaliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment