Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter - Faith P

Dear Mr Walliams,

I had to write to you to say how much I like reading your books, they are funny and entertaining. I like the style of your writing giving a funny side but also a serious topic which is told. The books you write are good for all ages, with an extra bonus of them being made into a film which gives a greater amount of people to enjoy. I need to ask what made you want to write children’s stories? How do you come up with the ideas? And how long an average does a book take to write?

I have all your books and often read them over again, including watching the film. When a new book is due to come out, I make sure I remember the date and get excited on the way to buy it, then can't wait to get home to read it.

I am waiting for the next book to come out and can't wait to read it

Yours Sincerely

Faith P

No comments:

Post a Comment