Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter - Eleanor

Dear David Walliams,
I'm writing to you to say I love your books and am very excited for the new one. I have all of the books so far and have read them all about 3 times each. I love reading and most of the time I read yours, my favourite is the midnight gang as its funny, adventurous and really moves you. I hope you write more. They are very fun and I never get bored of them.
I would now like to ask you some questions, where did you get your inspiration from? Did you read many books when you were little? Why don't you try to write a series? Did you like writing when you were a child? Are you friends with Tony Ross and the other people you write with? How long have you worked with Tony Ross? In the future will you write more books?
I hope you will get back to me soon
Yours Sincerely,
Eleanor 

No comments:

Post a Comment