Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter - Jessica


Dear David Walliams
I am writing to you to say a few things. I am a huge fan of your books and I nearly have all of them. You are such an inspiration. Did you what to be a children’s book writer from when you were a child?, how did you come up with your stories?  and do you ever get bored writing your stories?
Ever since I started reading one of your books I fell in love. When I am reading your books I feel I am there with the characters. My favourite books you have written are Gangster Granny and Worlds Worst Children 1.
I am so excited for more of your books to come out as I am your biggest fan. At the moment I am reading Demon Dentist. It is funny, creative and descriptive. I hope you read my letter and  write back.
Your sincerely, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment