Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter - Samuel


Dear David Walliams,

I am writing to you to say a few things. Your books inspire me and I love reading them. Your books have such good description like no other author’s books, they bring humour to people that read your books and I'm sure they’ll agree. The books are so interesting and they always give me an image in my head. But my questions are that, where did you get the inspiration from? Where you brought up by books? Are you much like your characters?

I have 3 of your books and my favourite one is (The Midnight Gang). This is because I love the characters in it and the description is just breathtaking. My favourite character is Tom because he was desperate to get in the gang and desperate to stay at the hospital just so he can play with the gang. He's also funny and brings humour to the book and that’s why it’s my favourite.


Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment