Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter - Anissa


Dear R.J Palacio,
I am writing this letter because I want to tell you that all of your books are absolutely amazing. My favourite book is Wonder but I like all of them and I like Wonder because it tells a story about a young boy that had something wrong with his face and people should understand that you are not allowed to bully or laugh about people like that. Wonder is a non-fiction story so it's real and a very true story. Also, I like your story because you write them with pride and truth.
Now, I have a few questions for you about your stories. When did you start writing stories? What made you start writing stories? Why did you think of these kinds of stories like with different kinds of problems? How long did it take you to write one book? You are one of my favourite authors that I've ever seen books of. All of your books just make me feel like trying to help them so people don't start bullying or being rude about them. Wonder sometimes makes me feel like me being him and feeling the same thing when people look at him. My favourite character in Wonder are August and Via because Via always cares and protects August if people are watching or being mean to him about the way he looks.
I have a few more questions to ask about you. What made you write about these different characters of the stories? How long have you been writing these stories for? How much is there all together? I would definitely read your books for hours or even for days because they are so interesting to read. In Wonder the dad has a lot of jokes and he tells them a lot throughout the whole book and when I heard the jokes I started laughing because they were really funny.
Your Sincerely,
Anissa

No comments:

Post a Comment