Saturday 10 November 2018

Book Review - Taylor


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
In the prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter) there is loads of magic. They find a giant bird and fly through the sky in order to free Sirius Black.
The story is about wizards and witches, magic and a boy that is a in the school of magic and adventure.
The length of time is over a school year and mostly night time because of the dark magic.
It is very unusual because they fly in the sky on a giant bird and there is ton of magic and death.
The opening was exciting because of all the detail so it makes you want to read on.
It started with loads of detail then to the next paragraph and more story for about 3 more pages and then the same on the rest.
The main characters are Ron, Harry Potter, Hermione, Sirius and Voldemort.
Voldemort is very horrible but the rest are nice and they have to kill him.
They were described in lots of minor details like Harry, the boy who lived.
I found Harry most interesting because he is the only person that survived the killing curse.
Ron Weasley turned on Harry because of a horcrux and ran away.
There was a big disagreement with freeing Sirius Black because everyone thought that he was a villain.
The story was written in third person because it said he and she plenty of times. It is very important because you can only use one of them, you can’t switch between them.
The setting was described in detail because it said he got forced to do it in secret at the dead of night.
The feelings were described in detail because in the story Harry shouted with anger and his words were in bold.
It was a good story because the detail made me want to read on.
My favourite part was when they were heading to the castle because of all the speech.
The ending because it ended really fast and I wanted to read on because I liked the story and all the fighting. I would put some more writing and I would but to be continued.
No, I don’t think JK Rowling had a particular reason to write the books.
I felt like I could be a wizard so I was excited and fell asleep because I read it before I went to bed.
Not really because I already read the fest of the books before.
I would recommend this book because it has fighting witchcraft and wizardry and people like that.
Yes, because the other books are amazing and magical so if there is some more, I will read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment