Saturday 10 November 2018

Author Letter Oliver F

Dear Jeff Kinney,
I am writing to you because I’m a huge fan of your books, especially your Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I’m currently reading, The Meltdown - 53 pages in and I have only had it for less than a day. I got it at Tesco it was new for 6 pounds, I think it should have more pages because I love reading them so much, I think at least 300 pages will be better so it takes me longer to read.
I really like your characters their very silly and funny sometimes I love how Gregory is a bit like me sometimes funny sometimes grumpy I really like how the characters are black and white in the books it stands out more than ordinary colours. It inspires me to write more to myself I probably won’t publish it because it could be like a secret diary but only for me to read. 
Where did you get the characters from in the first place, are they from people you know or did you just make them up? 
When is the 14th book coming out any idea’s what it’s going to be called I can’t wait. Anyway I’m going now to read a bit more of your amazing book Meltdown.


Yours sincerely
Oliver F

No comments:

Post a Comment