Saturday 10 November 2018

Author letter - Kaitlin

Dear Rachel Renee Russell,

I’ve only just started to read your books but I’ve already read;
 'Once upon a dork’,  ‘Skating sensation’, 'Crush catastrophe’ and soon ‘How to be a dork’. They are super good and inspiring to me, because I'm actually a lot like Nikki. I've got two best friends Poppy and Faith they never ever lie to me and they always look out for me, when I need help. My favourite book so far has got to be Crush Catastrophe because it’s really dramatic, has a lot of twists in it and is pretty emotional. My second favourite book has got to be Once upon a dork because it’s really dramatic, has a couple of cliffhangers and twists.

I’ve got some questions for you. Okay. Why did you choose the name Nikki? Which has been your favourite book you have written yet? What would you say Nikki’s personality is? Here is a bit about me, I've got a little annoying brother, two older half-sisters (who don’t live with me) and then my Mum and Dad. I'm ten but in thirty-five days I'll be eleven.

Yours sincerely Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment