Wednesday 17 May 2017

Skellig diary entry by Jack S

Dear Diary,
I was having a great day when, out of the blue, we suddenly had to move house because there’s a baby coming! It’s all the stupid baby’s fault, that’s the reason we’re moving out!
Once I had packed my things, we finally got to see the house, we drove off and, guess what? It’s a dump! It looks like it could fall down at any second, it probably will, I’m expecting it to anyway.
The baby hasn’t even been born yet and I already hate it, I didn’t get the room I wanted because of it and I’ve had to move house because of it, it’s ruined my life! My bedroom is in the attic, my window doesn’t even have glass in it! Just a gaping hole! Doesn’t help that a fat crow flew in, dad’s temper hasn’t gotten any better either.
There is also a mysterious shed in, what I’m assuming, the back garden, I don’t care if there are just garden tools, I’m going to find out what’s in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment