Friday 19 May 2017

Michael's Diary by Frankie

Dear Diary,
Today has been horrible, I woke up ready to move house, and I had my bags prepared. I walked into the kitchen to see mum outside on the balcony watching dad moving my things, I didn’t want to move from here because it was a perfect place, but I had no choice since the baby was on its way and we wouldn’t have any space for all of us.
I asked mum if she was coming to the moving van because it was time to go, and I might as well have looked like I wanted to go at least. We went down to the van and dad looked really happy about the house I had a little hope that it would be good.
Me, mum and dad got into the van and started driving towards the new house. I thought the house was going to be absolutely amazing, but I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment