Thursday 18 May 2017

Michael's Diary by Harry

Dear Diary,

My day has been rubbish! I’ve moved from a two star flat to a zero star house which someone’s died in. If you step on the carpet a mist of dust comes up in your face and anywhere you go cobwebs are all over you.

We started moving about 6:30 in the morning and my arms are still aching from moving my heavy lamp down three flights of stairs. I’m sick and tired about everyone going on about the baby.
 “Can we go and get that football I wanted from the store today Mum?.” 
“No because we are going equipment shopping for the baby.” 
SEE!!

Finally, we were all ready to go so we got in the hire van. I really miss that place but Mum said you can still see your friends and go to the same school but we just live in a different place.

It was a 20 minute drive from our flat so it would take a while to get to school. Dad pulled up near the new house and he was ....

No comments:

Post a Comment