Friday 19 May 2017

Michael's Diary by Paris

Dear Diary,
I got home from school, when my mum and dad were packing all of my belongings into my suitcase. I didn’t know what was going on, but I went along with it. My dad said that we are moving house, and that I would make lots of new friends where we were going. He asked me to help put the suitcases into the van, as my mum was pregnant. This leads to if my dad wants anything he always asked me!
After that, we headed towards the motorway with all of our things crammed in the back of the van. On the way I was thinking about what the new house would look like; I was kind of hoping that it would be like a palace and nice and clean. We drove into a thin little road and I realised that beside the road there was a sign on saying Falconer Road.
I jumped out of the van, and then I saw the worst house I had ever seen in my whole entire world. My dad seemed quite impressed with the house, but my mum didn’t really look happy. It looked like it was about to fall down it was really crooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment