Saturday 8 October 2016

The Lost Thing by Olivia

I jumped off the train after a long ride and straight away I found a new bottle top to add to my collection, so I ticked it off in my book of bottle tops.
As I walked down the staircase to the beach I saw a big red oval shaped thing. I don’t know what it was but it was big. I walked up to the unusual shaped thing and I picked up a bell that was attached to it and then I heard something close so I shouted inside of the big red oval shaped thing, “HELLO!” 
There was no answer and then…
The red oval shaped thing came to life with green octopus like tentacles coming out of nowhere and suddenly there were two sharp claws holding a bell in each one. Then a beach ball came flying out of a little hatch at the front of the thing so I threw it back and me and the thing played a game of catch for a little while. 
So I guess the octopus like thing turned out to be alright I mean he didn’t eat me or anything so I think I’ll be alright I don’t think I'm going to die anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment