Saturday 8 October 2016

Discovering the Lost Thing by Isabelle

4th October 2012
Dear Diary,
I was tirelessly working on my bottle top collection and decided a good place to be was at the beach. On my way to the beach I collected a few more bottle tops not knowing what strange events were ahead of me.
 The people were obviously not looking around much because there was a massive thing, a massive lost thing with nobody taking any notice of it. It didn’t do much at least that’s what I thought; it just sat there in a sort of lost kind of way. As I walked around it I found an open hatch. Being as curious as I am I stuck my head and bellowed, “Hello!”
No answer but I still was interested.
Suddenly a bell rang and the thing started to shake like mad. One side of me was telling me to run for my life, but the other half of me was telling me to stay and wait to see what it was. I backed away in fear and watched it form into a monstrous thing. It turned around and opened a hatch, “Please don’t hurt me!” I said underneath my breath. It shook again and out came a….. ball? The ball shot out and stopped at my feet.

I didn’t know what to do so I picked up the ball and the machine was acting like a dog. Realizing what it wanted I threw the ball mightily and the thing caught it.

No comments:

Post a Comment