Saturday 8 October 2016

Discovering the Lost Thing by Cloud

It was a warm summer’s day, I was searching tirelessly for some new bottle-tops for my wonderful collection but I wasn’t having much luck, so to cheer myself up I decided to go down to the beach. I walked down the stairs from the pavement, onto the faded sand. As I was walking, I noticed, from the corner of my eye, something green poking out from under the sand. I decided to go and investigate.
I came across a kind of machine of some sort, it just sat there with a lonely kind of lost expression. I noticed there was a hatch so I looked around but no one was paying attention, I guess they were doing other stuff. I opened the hatch and looked inside but all I could see was darkness. “Hello,” I said. 
Suddenly, the weird machine started creaking and rumbling then out from underneath popped loads of little pale green tentacles.  The red machine then stood up and two huge claws appeared from inside the creature’s shell. It started walking towards me. It opened its front hatch and out bounced a beach ball. I could not believe my eyes; it was amazing. I still could not believe no one else was seeing this. The creature then gestured to me to throw the ball to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment