Saturday 8 October 2016

A Description of the lost thing by Tyler S


My day started with me wandering down the beach, looking for more bottle tops to add to my collection, when I stumbled across what at first glance looked like a bottle. Since I do collect bottle tops, so I decided to have a look. As I picked it up I realised it was a bell. A bell with a string. A bell with a string leading up to a giant, metallic, red teapot shaped contraption. Out of the corner of my eye, I could have sworn there was a grey tentacle slowly oozing its way out, so from there I began to think that an octopus was in there. I wanted to find out if there actually was.

 I opened one of the hatches and as it eerily creaked open I said, “Hello,” hoping for no answer. 

Suddenly, loads of tentacles oozed out even faster than before. I choose to step back a pace, otherwise I would have been crushed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment