Tuesday 13 June 2017

Food of the gods by Kiefer

I’ve been stranded on this island for ten years now. Finally, the rescue team has come to their senses, I’m saved. It took them long enough. One of the people on the rescue helicopter said “I bet you’re tired from eating worms, flies and insects”.
“I am…” I replied.
“Well you’re in luck, luckily for you, you can have anything food you want!” You can have a s a main only, choose wisely. I was thinking, oh baby this is gonna be great. It took me a while to think of my favourite main.
Finally I thought of a main I wanted a lasagna with extra cheese. I told the nice gentlemen, he said coming right up. When it finally came here I smelt it, it smelt cheesy and steamy. I could hear it sizzling. When I finally ate it, my taste buds danced around as the combo of meat, cheese and sauce slipped down my throat. It tasted like heaven. And that was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment