Monday 19 June 2017

Creme Egg story by Jessica

I wish that I had never done what I did. It was all because of my job; I was a miner. I loved it. I used to take hours trying to open the egg. We all tried our hardest. If we did succeed then we were promised a lifetime full of money. It was perfect!

Well at least I thought it was. I was the one who managed to open the egg, I thought of all the things I would do first. I thought of the places I would go. I jumped up and down with excitement and was just about to tell Max (the man who had assigned us) the news.

He had already seen it and was going to reward me until drops of lava came out of it. He looked closer and saw the white coming out of it. We all knew that that was worse than lava, it was marshmallow.

Everyone started to run away from the marshmallow. It soon formed into a marshmallow man. He stepped on several of the workers and even on Max. I knew that there was no way that I was going to get my money now. It was past that. I had unleashed the monster that had once destroyed this town. Now there was no going back.

I already knew what he was going to do next. He came after me; he tried grabbing me several times but missed. Then an idea struck into my head. If I were to somehow manage to lure him into the lava then he would be roasted. He would melt and I could end this.

Without even thinking about what I was going to do next, I pulled the rope that was dangling down from his hat. His head tilted back and I started to drag him. The lava was close behind me so I pulled his head down as far as I could and ran the other way.

His head landed in a puddle of lava and started to roast. “AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” The marshmallow man shouted. He was dripping with goo and everyone stopped to look at me. I thought that they would lift me up and start cheering but instead their eyes were red with anger.

“You did this.” One of them yelled.

“My whole family is dead because of you.” Another one shrieked.

I didn’t know what to do. They were all mad at me and started to charge towards me. I was scared; I didn’t know what they were going to do. I ran for it, I went past the hairdressers and through the tunnel. I was just about to give up and jump into the boiling lava but I had a plan.

I went into the goo of the marshmallow man and started to lick it. It tasted delicious! I soon convinced them to try it. They called me a hero when they tasted it. I found a new food, I had lots of money. I was rich at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment