Tuesday 13 June 2017

Food of the Gods by Anesha


My food of the gods is probably salad because when we go to a restaurant and my mum asks me what I want for my starter. I say, “A bowl of salad please,” because it is nice and healthy before I have my main and pudding. It is so fresh and cold.

Then when I have finished my starter my mum says, “What do you want for main?” I always say chicken nuggets and chips because that is my favourite food to get from a restaurant because they always taste better than when you get them at home.

When my mum asks me what I want for my pudding I always say ice cream, chocolate cake and strawberries on the side. I love it when the melted chocolate comes pouring out of the sides - I always dip my strawberries in it when I have finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment