Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Taylor


Two years ago, I was sat on the beach and a strange looking boy came striding towards me. I hope he walks straight past me like everyone else does. What is he doing? He rang my bell, it tickled, then he followed my string and stared at me for a long time. Then he punched my belly and it hurt me. He lifted it opened and then shouted, “Hello!” It shocked me and that hurt as well, then I thought it is time to make friends, I started moving - he took a step back and I threw a ball at him. Soon we were playing and enjoying ourselves until the sun set. At the time, I didn’t realise that there were traffic lights on the edge of the old sand covered stairs. Then we got told to go and the sandcastle that we made was getting took down and I didn’t know where to go. I was really sad the ball that was red, blue and white was getting sucked up into some sort of vacuum cleaner with an incinerator at the back and I thought that the incinerator was a bit dangerous and that was the end of our time on the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment