Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Ruby



It was the next day, still no one noticed me. They would all just walk straight past me. Then I noticed a new person walking onto the beach. He was approaching me slowly. He was wearing a white top, he also had black baggy trousers and he was carrying a brown bag - it had lots of stamps all over it, he must had been to lots of places.

He was right near me... He had found my bell... He picked it up and it made a little ding! He was going clockwise around me - I stayed completely still. He tickled me a little, so I tossed a ball at him. Then we started to play catch.

 We played catch all afternoon. I got a bit carried away when we played fetch I brought him back a huge pipe I put it near his feet and it almost crushed him. Then it was time to get off the beach, he took me to his house but his mom and dad kicked me out so I had nowhere to sleep so this is where I’m now writing down what happened today. I had a great adventure today and I will never forget today.

No comments:

Post a Comment