Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Fatima


I’ve been sitting here for years now and nobody had seemed to notice I was there - it was like I was invisible. I always get excited if anyone comes up to me - hoping we can become friends. However, they always walk away; not even a word comes out of their mouths. These unusual creatures are very boring most of the time. A sunny day with light beaming out was ruined for me, a perfect day to play with your friends is gone!
Later on, a short boy came over with an open bag on his back. Then he wandered around me; it was like he was inspecting me. He looked up at me and I think he was thinking about something. Did he trust me? If he didn’t he’ll probably step a bit back but no he just stood there. Then I decided to get up myself so we could play with my ball.

We played with each other for most of the afternoon, then he stood on top of me and we had to go. I finally have a chance to see the world! I have a chance! I finally have a chance! He took me everywhere but I wasn’t quite sure what he was trying to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment