Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Harley


Every day of my life I had people walking past me, taking no notice of me because of how I looked and then one day a teenage boy started to approach me. He stared at me, then circled me in a clock-wise direction. All of a sudden he punched me in the belly and shouted, “Hello!” Then I decided it was time to make friends, I got up from the yellow sandy beach and I threw a sandy beach-ball at him and then he threw it back and we kept on going. We were playing beachball for so long I decided to bring a colossal rusty pipe towards him because beachball was getting a bit old. I was getting tired so he showed me his bottle cap collecting book and I thought it was amazing. As he was leaving, I thought to myself have I ever seen him on this yellow sandy beach before…

No comments:

Post a Comment