Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Madi


Yesterday was the best day ever, somebody finally noticed me! I was as happy as a machine could be. It was at about 9am when a little boy - named Mike - came calmly down the steep steps and noticed my red bell buried in the crusty sand. He looked puzzled at first but then he looked up and caught sight of my huge, tomato-looking body. All of a sudden, the boy started to walk around my huge machine and looked up at my dusty, old fan that didn’t wake up my body until somebody opened up my stomach. Mike continued walking around and came back to my front, finally he knocked on my stomach and opened me up. I slowly came alive again. The confused boy kept observing as my fan started to turn and my tentacles started to appear. Then I decided that I need to get some exercise so I opened up my chest and threw a ball at him…



No comments:

Post a Comment