Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Leyton


I was just sitting on the beach like I have been doing for about two years. I suddenly saw a little skinny man with a huge forehead and a very bad haircut (I think he was just having a really bad hair day). Anyway, he was digging through the sand - I think he dropped something but anyway he walked up to a little red bell it was exactly the same colour as me. It had a string which went directly to 1 of my 8 tentacles. He was interested so he decided to follow it. The man (who I guessed was about 28) approached me. Then he began walking around me in a clockwise direction and looked up with his hand on his chin thinking ‘I wonder what this creature is?’

 He saw my belly then punched me. I felt a little weirded out then he stuck his head inside my belly and I was like, ‘OH HELL NO!’ I got straight up and got a beachball. I threw it at him because he seemed nice but it was still a risk. He caught it - he has good reflexes. We began playing and continued for a long time until we had to leave the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment