Sunday 23 September 2018

The Lost Thing Meets the Boy by Murphy


Two weeks ago, I was laying down and was very bored because I had no one to play with. I was a lost thing; I saw a man at the beach. I wanted people to recognise me but when he went towards me I was a bit scared because I thought he would just walk away from me. He walked around me and wondered what I was. After that, I got up and he looked a bit scared so I got a beach ball and I gave it him to play with me. He kicked it to me and I caught it. Then we played that for a while then we played fetch but I got carried away and got a rusty pipe accidentally. Then I built a sandcastle with the man. Eventually we had to go, so we looked at a lot of places to see where I lived but he couldn’t hear me so we kept looking and looking and could not find where I lived. In the end we went to his family’s house. They told me to leave so we did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment