Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Tegan

When my mum asks what’s for tea I always say the same thing, “Cheese and ham pasta and garlic bread please mum.” (My favourite food.) 
My starter would be, nachos and cheese because of the way the nachos crunch in your mouth as you chew and the cheese melting in your mouth. 
My main meal would be cheese and ham pasta because the melted cheese always tastes so cheesy and the ham adds an extra bit which makes the pasta even more delicious. Then before the garlic bread is so crunchy and so buttery nothing else is better than this I think. 
My dessert would be, my Nan's special homemade apple pie and custard because the apples are soft and easy to chew and are so juicy. The pastry of the pie is crunchy and the custard is amazing! Everything my Nan makes is homemade; it is just mouth-watering. 
It is so nice you should try it you’ll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment