Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Maddie

My starter that I do not have not very often is dough balls and sauce. It would have to be my favourite because the dough balls are warm and squishy with a hard coating on the outside; yet soft on the inside. When my dad tells me we are having it, I squeal at the top of my voice, “YEAHHHHHHHH!”
My marvellous main course must be Indian. It consists of poppadoms, garlic bread, mango chutney and plain rice. I adore this meal because it is spicy, delicious and amazing. Also I love dipping  the garlic bread in the mango chutney. I also scream when my parents tell me we are having an Indian Takeaway.
My delicious dessert is apple crumble and ice-cream. It is my grandma’s homemade one which is the best in the entire meal and world. The apples are always cooked to perfection and the crumble is always crumbly! YUM! My grandma pulls it out of the bag every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment