Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Millie

I don’t have starters ( I can then have more dessert), but for my main meal I would have homemade chicken nuggets. With their crunchy crisp outsides, the taste of them is like heaven. The touch when I cut into it’s soft but I have to get through the hard outside guarding the inside. It’s like the dragon guarding the castle. The look of it is mouth-watering and you can see the golden layer of bread crumbs. You can see the chicken sliding through the crumbs of heaven. I love it so much because my mum doesn’t make it that often so when I ask, “What’s for tea?” And she says, “Homemade chicken nuggets.” It makes me say “Yessssssss!” It tastes so good.

If I could have any dessert it would definitely be an Ice-cream sundae with cookies. The taste is just too good for words. It would be crunchy on the outside with gooey chocolate (that is really chocolatey) on the inside for the cookies, and the ice-cream would be cold with the taste of milky cream. The touch of the cookies would be lumpy from the chocolate chips and the ice-cream would be freezing, soft and smooth. The vanilla ice-cream would look as white as the snow next to the chocolate ice-cream that’s as dark as the night. The strawberry would stand out like a rose. The cookie would look like a moon with the chocolate chips as craters. The smell would be creamy from the ice-cream and the cookie would smell like a bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment