Saturday 10 March 2018

Food of the Gods by Samuel

‘My food of the gods’ (my favourite food) would be KFC because I love the hot-wings - how they burst out with flavour and flames in my mouth with each bite. The fries from KFC are out of this world; the savoury salt and the smooth potato filling inside is so nice and so light on my tongue. Fries aren’t the only side I love at KFC. The juicy sweetcorn there is amazing when I take a bite the lovely sugary tasting juice squirts in to my taste buds. I also love popcorn chicken with all the spices they put in there. I used to have the boneless banquet all the time but I wanted to switch it up. 
I also really like Subway I normally have an Italian B.M.T which is salami, pepperoni and ham with green peppers, cucumbers and BBQ sauce. For drinks I would have either an Apple Tango or a Pepsi Max.
My dessert has to be an Oreo cheesecake with an Oreo milkshake with lots of whipped cream and crumbled Oreo on top. The crunch of the crumbled Oreo really packs a punch and the whipped cream is so sweet and smooth inside of my mouth. The milkshake on its own is amazing but the cheesecake cannot be beaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment