Sunday 25 February 2018

Michael's Mission by Ben


“NO NO NOO,” as fast as lighting I woke up gasping for air, “What happened? Where was I?”  I slowly started to lower my head on to my pillow and remembering the nightmare of my baby sister slowly flowing back to me. I could hear her slow breathing and my dad snoring loud as an elephant. My nightmare was about my baby sister being raised by birds and every day she got stronger until one day she could fly. After getting used to the pitch black I slipped on my old stinky slippers and slowly tiptoed to my bedroom door and down the corridor to the bathroom door but as soon as I got to the door I stepped on a loose floor board CREAK!!!
Listening to see if anyone heard me I cautiously opened the bathroom door and stepped inside. I searched for ages only to find it was in the cupboard which was full of cobwebs. I didn’t know how much he wanted so I took the hole jar of aspirin. With the aspirin jingling in my pocket I tiptoed down the stairs and in to the kitchen or as I know it as the (cobweb heaven). Knowing the door was locked I desperately searched for the key. For at least 10 minutes I searched only to find it was in the door already, “GGGGRRRRRR!” I roared in my head. I turned the click I pulled the door Bang oopps forgot the safety lock click ok now let’s try this one more time. I opened the door into the garden (jungle) as I called it.

Walking carelessly, I searched for the bin totally forgetting I have the torch but all of a sudden SQUELCH.  I had stepped on the grass, oh yeah my torch, click. Shining my torch everywhere in search of the bin but I remember it’s in the front so as quick as I could I ran through the back door and quietly shut it and ran through the corridor but crack I made a hole in the floor. Knowing there was a rug near me I dragged it and covered the hole and opening the front door I tiptoed to the bin and grabbed the blue bottle infested bag with the Chinese in it and shut the front door and went to the garage door.
Standing there for at least a solid 15 minutes I thought about this. Will he accept it, will I have done all of that for nothing? Well let’s hope he likes it because he will be living off bugs, flies and blue-bottles for the rest of his life. Finally coming to my senses, I opened the one hinged door into pitch blackness. I shone my torch and I saw cobwebs with dust and dead animals stuck in them. Well time to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment