Sunday 25 February 2018

Michael’s Midnight Mission by Millie



Chapter  1
As fast as lightning I sat up, gasping for air. I felt like I was sweating like a pig. I sat wondering, why I was awake, what happened? I finally figured it out after some time. I had a nightmare. I remembered it was my sister in the nest Mina saw.  I was so confused yet…scared. I could hear my little baby sister’s soft breathing and my mum and dad’s heavy breath. At first I thought my mum and dad breathing was something else, and I got scared. I felt a bit shook. I then remembered my mission and I thought I would be a scared doing it after being scared bybreathign.  I remembered about Skelig, the man in the shed. I got so nervous about him sitting there waiting, getting impatient. I didn’t know what to do so I needed a plan. After about 15 minutes I can up with a plan thought of.  I crept out of my room peeked round the corner and snook out. As quite as a mouse I leant over to reach the door.
Chapter 2
Finally I lifted my hand to the handle and twisted it. I opened the door hoping it wouldn’t creak. Luckily, to my relief, it didn’t. Slowly, like a snail, I crept in. I started looking around for the aspirin.  I sated to panic but after some time I found it. I crept round the door to see if anyone was there. No one was luckily. Swiftly, trying to be quite, I snook down the stairs. I had the key this morning, but couldn’t remember where I put it. I started to tear the kitchen to pieces in a rush. After what felt like hours, I found the key. I tried opening the door but it was the wrong key. Later on I found it, and it was 1:00am. Nervously, I opened the door and felt the cool ‘Midnight’ breeze.
Chapter 3
I crept outside and snook around the house. Before I could get round the house, I couldn’t fit round the gap. I started worrying, but then I sucked my stomach in, and went the gap. I carefully opened the lip to the bin and got the left overs of 27 and 53. I tried not to get my hands sticky from the cold, red and gooey char sui.  I snook back round into the garden, and stopped. Is there really a man in the shed? Am I going crazy? Am I dreaming? Am I sleep walking? I soon stopped asking myself and kept walking. I got to the door. Should I go in?
Chapter 4
I just stood there in silence. I didn’t know if I should go in. I was scared yet confused. I was a few steps away from the door, opened it and he was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment