Friday 22 December 2017

Luke: The Lost Thing


I was walking through a tunnel with who I thought would be my owner until we saw a key in a wall, so we turned the key like it was a wind-up monkey then the wall lifted up and the sky was so bright it was like nothing I had seen ever.
We were looking at all the creatures that looked …... not normal like me so I thought I would get on pretty well here all of the creatures looked like me like they didn’t belong in the real world, so they came here like it was a world for lost things there were creatures made out of loads of things like tables, televisions and lots of different types of metal.
I was so excited to try and meet some new friends but I also feel a bit nervous in case they think I am a total freak but if I do make friends then I think life will be amazing here but something doesn’t want me to go I thought it was because I didn’t want to leave my owner well if he is my owner or should I call him the man who found me we booth looked so sad like a lost sort of look but I said my goodbyes and ran into the colour or into the world of lost things.

No comments:

Post a Comment