Friday 22 December 2017

Madeleine: The Lost Thing


We were in a dull, grey, dark place. The boy [ my owner] twisted a little key, a robot mouse came out of a hatch in the door. All of a sudden, we entered a world that was full of colour. I was so excited but then I looked around there was only lost things. No humans just lost things like me. I knew I had to say goodbye to my human friend but I just couldn't. Finally, we said goodbye to each other and then the door closed.
When I entered this world, it was full of joy, which was weird at first because the outside world (human land) was all grey and miserable so it made everyone there grumpy as well as the scenery. It took me a few seconds for me to realise I was safe. After that, I saw lots of turrets and funny shaped houses where the lost things were having tea. I found a room which was big enough for me at this hotel where most of the creatures live. When I settled down I noticed a sign above my head it read "The retired lost things land enjoy your stay!" At that point I thought that I would enjoy it here even if it was for the rest of my life.
The next morning, I was woken up by an alarm. It wasn’t like an alarm clock. It was more like a warning. The sound was smashing through the walls at top speed. The creature next door came in it told me " This is an alarm that tells everyone that a creature capturer is coming. What happens is everyone gets grey sheets and covers the colourful patterns and we all then go into a grey hide out which is like a safe."
When I got out, it was mayhem. Everyone was doing their part to save them and their friends from being captured. Then there was the sound of footsteps coming towards the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment